Welcome to North Otter Elementary!! We are a school in the Langley School District with over 385 students from Kindergarten to Grade 7. At North Otter we:
- Embrace learning, opportunity and excellence for all students
- Provide a safe, positive and supportive learning environment
- Help students learn to be responsible, accountable and respective members of our community
We value our students, parents and community.
NEW BELL SCHEDULE FOR 2022-23
8:20 Warning Bell
8:25 Start of Instructional Time
10:15 Beginning of Recess
10:30 End of Recess
11:45 Beginning of Lunch
12:18 End of Lunch
2:08 End of School Day
Click HERE for 2022-2023 School Supply Lists
If you require help with your MyEd Account please complete the assistance link here https://www.sd35.bc.ca/students-parents/myedbc-family-portal-help/myedbc-request-for-assistance-form/
You will need to produce the following documents:
- Proof of age (Birth Certificate)
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status for both student and parent (Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship Card, Landed Immigrant documentation, Permanent Resident documentation/cards)
- Proof of residence (mortgage papers, Property Tax Notice, BC Driver’s Licence, subject-free purchase agreement [less than 6 month move-in date], utility bill)
- Current vaccination records* (school does not retain a copy)
- Registration Form (also available on District website and child’s school)
You will need to do the following:
- Complete registration form (fillable pdf) and have documents ready. See above checklist.
- Submit documents in-person or online.
Please email email@example.com and submit copies of documents as attachments and not images inserted into the body of the email. This will streamline the process for both parents/guardians and staff. Registration may be delayed if the required documentation is not provided
Pick up a registration package from the office. You may stay in the school and complete the form, or take home and return.
We look forward to meeting all our future Otters!
Click HERE for PAC Fundraiser Information